Advert

Latest

an hour ago
Advert
3 hours ago
Advert

Most Popular

13 hours ago
Advert

Man Filmed Firing A Rocket From Between His Bum Cheeks

Man Filmed Firing A Rocket From Between His Bum Cheeks

It's Bonfire Night and what better way to celebrate than to shove a firework between your bum cheeks, light it and see what happens, eh?

Well, this fella definitely knows how to have a good time because he did just that and the video was posted on to Twitter to prove it:

Advert

The firework is wedged in the guy's backside and set on fire by his pal. Soon enough, fire does what fire is meant to do and the bloke's top begins to burn (who'd have thought?!).

One man can be heard stating the obvious: "Oh my God, it's burning up your back. Your t-shirt's wrecked..."

The rocket prepares for take off and the spark becomes stronger which is too much for this bloke to deal with and he can be seen scarpering away, grabbing it from his bum and throwing it down on the floor.

Advert
What a bright spark. Credit: Twitter
What a bright spark. Credit: Twitter
He chucked the firework on to the floor. Credit: Twitter
He chucked the firework on to the floor. Credit: Twitter

A spokesperson for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents yesterday condemned the stunt when they told The Sun: "It doesn't take a bright spark to know that fireworks are not to be toyed with.

"Historically, around 1,000 people visit A&E for treatment of a firework-related injury in the four weeks around Bonfire Night.

"We recommend families enjoy fireworks at an organised display and follow the Firework Code, which can be found on our website."

The burnt top. Credit: Twitter
The burnt top. Credit: Twitter

A government committee told the publication that the 'irresponsible' use of fireworks should be considered as socially unacceptable as drink-driving.

Now we can see why there's been over 250,000 people that have signed a petition calling for the general sale of fireworks to be banned - it would certainly do this chap a favour, that's for sure.

The petition cites the harm and distress that is caused to wildlife and pets, urging there are sufficient public firework events for everyone to celebrate events such as Guy Fawkes Night and New Year's Eve.

After the man threw it on the floor it fired. Credit: Twitter
After the man threw it on the floor it fired. Credit: Twitter

The petition - which was set up by Elizabeth Jayne Harden - reads: "Every year more and more people, animals and wildlife get hurt by fireworks. It's time something was done to stop this. There are enough organised firework groups around for us to still enjoy fireworks safely so please help me stop the needless sale of them to the public!

"The noise from fireworks causes a great amount of fear, stress and anxiety in wild animals... Errant fireworks can also cause environmental damage though fires, and from the release of poisonous chemicals and particle-laden smoke, which is not just inhaled by wildlife, but contaminates the natural environment.

"In England last year, 4,436 individuals attended A&E because of an injury caused by a firework - more than double the 2,141 in 2009/10. With around 40% of the UK's dogs being scared."

Featured Image Credit: Twitter

Topics: uk news, News, Fireworks

Rebecca Shepherd

I'm Becky - a journalist at LADbible. I graduated with a First Class BA in Journalism before going on to cover criminal court cases, medical tribunals and breaking news for the national media - which inevitably and eventually became as glum as it sounds. Can often be found rocking a bag for life - which I made a 'thing' way before Rihanna. You can contact me at [email protected]

 

Next Up

Ford Sierra Kept In Barn For 28 Years Sells At Auction For £80,000

Ford Sierra Kept In Barn For 28 Years Sells At Auction For £80,000

12 days ago