
Shia LaBeouf has been accused of ‘terrorising’ a city after videos have emerged of him supposedly on a days long Mardi Gras binge.
LaBeouf is a controversial actor and has claimed to have been sober for years.
The celebrity has also previously blamed his abusive behaviour towards ex-Girlfriend FKA Twigs on his relationship with alcohol.
Now LaBeouf has been filmed outside a bar in New Orleans with his shirt off trying to start a fight, as well as workers of bars in the city speaking to The Hollywood Reporter claiming that he has been on a binge since Thursday of last week.
Advert
Robert Skuse, the doorman of Ms Mae’s bar in New Orleans, has spoken to the outlet and claimed that he showed up on Sunday with his shirt off, inebriated, and was ‘somewhat belligerent’.
He was asked to leave the bar after attempting to be a ‘celebrity bartender’.

Another bartender stated that he was ‘terrorising the city’, whilst a third said that the actor asked three times if he could use his credit card and was pointed to the ‘more than 50’ cash only signs.
The people of New Orleans have also been posting about his days long binge, with one tweet saying: “can someone please do a story about how shia labeouf is literally terrorizing new orleans during mardi gras because we had a run in with him last night and someone really needs to get that guy some help holy sh*t.”
One video claimed he had been cut off from a bar and showed him shirtless in the street yelling at people and squaring up to others stood outside.
LaBeouf has not publicly commented on the claims, with reps not immediately responding to requests for comment, however posted a picture of himself with Mardi Gras beads on his X.
Mardi Gras officially occurs today with ‘Fat Tuesday’, however celebrations usually take place in the days leading up to it.
The idea behind the festival is to get rid of all your fatty food and empty out your cupboards ahead of Ash Wednesday, the beginning of fourty-days of Lent in the lead-up to Easter.
New Orleans has some of the biggest Mardi Gras celebrations in the world, and the biggest in the United States.
LaBeouf has spoken in the past about his struggles with alcoholism, blaming not only his abusive behaviour towards FKA twigs on Alcohol but an abusive racist rant aimed at police officers in 2017.
He went to rehab for his issues and has claimed to be sober for years.
FKA twigs sued LaBeouf in 2020, claiming he was physically, mentally and emotionally abusive.

In July of 2025 the pair reached a settlement, with their lawyers confirming the details would remain private.
When the singer first went public with her claims in 2020 the Transformers actor said: “I have been abusive to myself and everyone around me for years.
“I have a history of hurting the people closest to me. I’m ashamed of that history and am sorry to those I hurt.
“I have no excuses for my alcoholism or aggression, only rationalizations… I am not cured of my PTSD and alcoholism, but I am committed to doing what I need to do to recover, and I will forever be sorry to the people that I may have harmed along the way.”
At the time he claimed to be a ‘sober member of a 12-step programme’.
LADbible group have contacted representatives for Shia LaBeouf for comment.
Topics: Shia LaBeouf, Celebrity, Viral, US News