| Last updated
I'm fairly paranoid about the fact I'm going bald and, if you're a lad reading this who knows where they score on the 'Norwood scale', you're probably the same.
But least I can say I don't look like this girl who accidentally confused Nair hair removal cream with shampoo when she got in the shower.
Here's what she looked like after making the mistake...
Is it real? Is it photoshopped? Either way, it's still funny.
Kayla Connors, from Massachusetts, posted photographs to Twitter showing her sister as bald. The headshot shows her sister looking unamused as she poses with her shiny new head.
Kayla tweeted: "My sister thought Nair was shampoo" along with a red-faced and under-the-weather emoji.
Another photo shows Kayla's sister hiding behind the bottle of Nair that she accidentally used on her hair....
All in all, it's pretty funny. Part of me wishes it was her sister who switched the bottle because that would be top banter.
The photos have received 62,000 likes and 58,000 retweets, although some commentators have pointed out that the photos could be a hoax.
I'm so bored I almost considered starting my summer work...
- Kayla Connors (@Kaycon000) July 27, 2016
Are they hoax? She did say she was feeling bored. To be honest, I have no idea, don't ask me.
Words by James Dawson
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read