Wife Sends Husband To Supermarket With ‘Ridiculously Detailed’ Shopping List
| Last updated
A TikToker gave the most 'ridiculously detailed' shopping list to her husband that you'll ever. Watch video below:
The clip starts with the text overlay: "When I have to send my husband to the store."
The woman, named Melinda, was seen to write the list that amazingly included not only photos of the groceries, which she seemed to have cut out and stuck on to the paper - but a drawn up map of the store with marked isles and different sections labelled out so he doesn't get lost.
Sounds like he probably would have got lost the way to the store too.
The viral video was posted by @adamxmelinda earlier this month (Aug 2) and has racked up over 8.5 million views and 1.2 million likes.
However, Melinda did go on to write: "Please keep in mind this is just a joke."
Some in the comments section clearly weren't finding the funny side.
One user wrote: "Divorce him."
A second user added: "I would just go by myself and come back from the grocery store with divorce papers."
Whilst a final user concluded: "I know it's a joke but after seeing all those TikToks on husbands/dads you have to realise that the bar for them is so low..."
Tom Martin runs Martin Investigative Services in Newport Beach, California, and says there are 20 clues that could help you spot a love rat.
Now, while one or two of them, whether it's changing habits or business trips, shouldn't ring any alarm bells, if you start to notice four or more, then it's time to start asking questions.
"If you have three or four, you have a problem," he told the Independent.
The full list of clues is as follows:
- Changing habits
- Leaving home early and returning late
- Business trips
- Absences during holidays or family events
- Excessive overtime
- Unexplained spending
- Secret accounts (e.g. Instagram, email, etc.)
- Hidden credit card bills
- Extra grooming
- Scent of someone else (also lipstick on the collar)
- Buying gifts you haven't seen
- Unexplained items (such as condoms in the car)
- Joining a gym
- Missed calls from an unknown number
- Coded or secretive text messages
- Less sex
- Evasiveness or defensiveness
- Obvious lies
- Prickliness or short temper
- Hates surprise visits (your unexpected arrival may come at an awkward moment for a cheater)