ladbible homepage
ladbible homepage
  • Home
  • News
    • UK
    • US
    • World
    • Ireland
    • Australia
    • Science
    • Crime
    • Weather
  • Entertainment
    • Celebrity
    • TV
    • Film
    • Music
    • Gaming
    • Netflix
    • Disney
  • Sport
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Originals
    • FFS PRODUCTIONS
    • Say Maaate to a Mate
    • Daily Ladness
    • UOKM8?
    • FreeToBe
    • Citizen Reef
  • Videos
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Archive
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content Here
  • SPORTbible
  • Tyla
  • GAMINGbible
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • FOODbible
  • UNILAD Tech
Major update as D4vd suddenly breaks lease on house that was raided after body found in his Tesla
Home>News>US News
Updated 15:47 23 Sep 2025 GMT+1Published 15:46 23 Sep 2025 GMT+1

Major update as D4vd suddenly breaks lease on house that was raided after body found in his Tesla

The home was raided by police last week

Jess Battison

Jess Battison

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover

There has been a new update after the house singer d4vd was staying in was raided by police.

This came as the partially dismembered remains of teenager Celeste Rivas were found in the front trunk of a Tesla registered to the singer, real name David Anthony Burke.

The 15-year-old’s body was discovered earlier this month after she was reported missing back in April 2024, when she was aged 13.

d4vd has not been charged in connection with her death, but last week, the Hollywood Hills home he was staying in was searched by police.

Advert

d4vd's manager, Josh Marshall, was leasing the four-bedroom home, worth approximately $3.6 million. However, it is reported that the singer, 20, and Marshall have suddenly broken the lease.

And while authorities reportedly seized several items for analysis, the manager has apparently started moving out the pair’s belongings.

Celeste Rivas' body was found in the Tesla earlier this month (Handout)
Celeste Rivas' body was found in the Tesla earlier this month (Handout)

As reported by The Mail, Mladen Trifunovic (who owns the house) said Marshall had requested to break the lease. The agreement for the property is said to have begun in February 2024, which is about two months before Rivas was last seen.

With the manager having said to have started taking his and d4vd’s belongings out of the house, Trifunovic believes the pair will move out totally this week.

“They didn’t want to be there anymore,” he said.

Speaking to Rolling Stone last week, the owner had said he ‘wasn’t aware’ the singer had been living there until his real estate manager notified him on Thursday (18 September).

Law enforcement officers told the outlet that investigators ‘recovered items’ during their search on Wednesday after a judge issued a warrant.

Trifunovic said he ‘had no idea anything had happened at the house’ with the news of the police raid coming ‘as a complete shock’.

Footage from the tow lot showed the car being taken away (KABC)
Footage from the tow lot showed the car being taken away (KABC)

The property in the Hollywood Hills is reportedly only around 143 metres from the parking spot where d4vd’s Tesla was abandoned.

The vehicle is thought to have stayed there for at least three weeks before it was towed to an impound lot on 5 September.

And the discovery of the body then came on 8 September after police were called regarding an awful stench coming from the car. It took over a week to identify the body, with the cause of death not publicly shared.

It has been alleged that d4vd was dating Rivas, but this has not been confirmed.

LADbible previously contacted a representative for d4vd for comment.

Featured Image Credit: Timothy Norris/Getty Images for Coachella

Topics: Crime, Music, US News

Jess Battison
Jess Battison

Jess is a Senior Journalist with a love of all things pop culture. With a specialism in entertainment, she's covered the updates live at major events from The Brits in London to Disney's D23 in California. Jess covers the latest breaking news stories across the UK and the globe as well as interviewing your favourite faces including the likes of Dwayne Johnson, Stephen Graham, Aubrey Plaza and Chris Hemsworth. She graduated with a first in Journalism from City, University of London in 2021.

X

@jessbattison_

Recommended reads

Royal Caribbean passenger stunned after $48 cake class ends with just one cupcakeJoe Raedle/Getty ImagesEmma Willis confirmed as new host of Strictly Come DancingFormer Big Brother presenter Emma Willis is the new host of Strictly Come Dancing. Credit: Photo by Ricky Vigil M / Justin E Palmer/GC ImagesWill.i.am explains ‘real’ meaning behind controversial Let’s Get It Started lyrics but not everyone is convincedNeilson Barnard/GettyLawyer of alleged Married at First Sight UK rape victim hits out calling for show to be cancelledITV

Advert

  • Investigator gives update on items discovered in D4vd’s house after 15-year-old's body found in his Tesla
  • Police give shocking update on singer D4vd's fate after dead teenager found in boot of Tesla
  • Police give shocking new update on teenager found in singer d4vd's Tesla
  • Nearly 400 corpses found on site near US-Mexico border in 'house of horrors'

Choose your content:

an hour ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
  • (Getty Stock Images)
    an hour ago

    Expert shares theory on why 13-foot great white shark killed man in 'horrific' circumstances

    Aussie father Steven Mattaboni died after being attacked while spearfishing

    News
  • YouTube/A Current Affair
    2 hours ago

    Woman, 26, with rare terminal illness is choosing to end her own life despite being 'petrified'

    She will die in the next few months

    News
  • Getty Stock Images
    2 hours ago

    Five UK areas at risk of ending up underwater with Doomsday Glacier on the verge of collapse

    Millions of homes in the UK could be at risk of flooding as the Doomsday Glacier continues to melt

    News
  • Leonardo Fernandez/Getty Images
    3 hours ago

    Jake Paul issues statement after giving lifetime ban to world champion boxer after physical altercation

    The celebrity boxer condemned the actions of the world champion

    News