
Katie Price opened up about her continuing emotional turmoil amid the search for her husband, who is said to have disappeared in Dubai.
The mother-of-five and former glamour model, 47, has been urging people to keep an eye out for her husband Lee Andrews, after he went AWOL last week.
She explained she was last in contact with the businessman on 13 May and has been growingly increasingly concerned for his welfare.
According to Price, her spouse informed her he was trapped in the back of a 'dirty old van' with his 'hands tied' and a hood was placed over his head.
Advert
Andrews has been declared a missing person after his loved ones filed a report with the British Embassy in Dubai.
His mother, 61-year-old Trisha, has also spoken out about the search for her son and poignantly said: "Please bring my son back."

Price has been providing updates on the continuing hunt for Andrews via social media.
In a YouTube video shared on Wednesday (19 May), she issued an emotional plea to the public and reminded people that 'there are real feelings involved here'.
"My anxiety levels are sky high," the reality TV star said. "The police can't find him anywhere where he's been detained, no phone calls have been made. I don't know where he is.
"It's a really difficult time for me at the moment. At the end of the day guys, I have feelings and people [should] respect that, because it's really not nice for me to be going through all of this at all.
"I just want to know. Someone help find him. It's really distressing."
Price then admitted that with every passing day, her concerns that Andrews may never resurface are continuing to grow.

"There are real feelings involved here," she went on. "And I'm now anxious like, will he be found? Every day you're like, is it going to be today? Am I going to hear today?
"I don't know if this is going to go on for weeks, months, years, or never. That's now what's going through my mind."
In the clip shared earlier this week, she explained she had not been approached for 'a ransom' by anyone despite theories Andrews might have been taken against his will.
Price said she considers Dubai, where her husband has for more than two decades, to be 'a safe place'.
She added: "Every time I've gone to Dubai, I feel safe there. I regard Dubai as a lot safer than England. If the police can't find him anywhere, I I've no idea where he is and what's happened.
"I've got all different thoughts going through my mind."
On Wednesday (20 May), Price also clarified that she was the reason behind why there was recent activity on Andrews' Facebook account.
Katie Price's missing husband: a timeline
12 May: Missed UK television appearance
The Dubai businessman, originally from Manchester, is supposed to be on an episode of Good Morning Britain alongside his wife.
When asked if Andrews got arrested at the airport, Price says: "No. You know, they just said it to me in there.
"So, I just said, 'Lee, apparently a British man has been detained. Can you just confirm that it's not you?' Because I obviously know it's not him.
"So, he's just done a voice note back and laughing emojis. 'No, it's not me' and a voice note. And he's just sent me pictures."
In a vlog on her YouTube channel, Price shares footage of herself calling Andrews after her GMB appearance, telling him: "None of them believe you're coming at all. The fact is, you've just got to get here and prove everyone wrong.
"They're like, 'Kate, do you know anything about this man?'"
13 May: Last known contact
Price says on her channel that Andrews is 'at the airport going through the border control to get his exit stamp'.
"So, he said he's 100 percent, a billion percent, coming today," she adds.
14–16 May: Communication suddenly stops
Price says she and Andrews are normally in 'constant contact' and it's 'worrying' that she can't get through to him on the phone.
"We're now wondering, as far-fetched as it is, he's a missing person," she adds. "I don't know if he's been kidnapped."
16 May: Price pleads 'please help me find my husband'
Over the weekend, Price says, 'the truth is, Lee has been missing for three days'.
"Lee was trying to get through the border near Hatta and, oh God, this is so discombobulating," she continues. "His location went off at 10:03, Wednesday night, that's the last contact anyone's had, his family and me.
"This is the third day now, obviously, he phoned me before the location went off. He's in the middle of nowhere, obviously, I'm worried."
Price adds that 'the last FaceTime call I had with him… he had ties around his hand and a hood'
"He sounded really worried and said like whispering, ‘They're coming for me now. They're coming for me. I've got to go’,” she explains.
17–18 May: Missing person report filed
According to The Sun, a missing person report has been lodged by his family at the British Embassy in Dubai.
"Lee is officially a missing person now," a source tells the outlet.
"Katie is in constant contact with his family and is desperately worried. And she’s mortified — she’s seen people calling it a stunt and that she must be in on it, but she’s absolutely not.
"This is such a worrying, upsetting situation."
19 May: Accusations emerge that Andrews is on the run
In a lengthy expose published by The Sun, journalist Clemmie Moodie accuses Andrews of scamming her out of £1,000, as well as claiming that he is currently hiding out in Dubai.
"Lee has NOT been kidnapped; he is simply in hiding after also ghosting his devastated wife for the past six days," she claims. "He is not dead. He is not in jail. And he has not been detained."
"He is squatting in a slightly run-down villa, frantically planning a route out of this ginormous hole he appears to have buried himself in, and is understood to be liaising with his few trusted contacts on a 'burner phone'," the report alleges.
This follows claims from numerous partners that Andrews scammed them out of money, which he denies.
Price details final FaceTime call with Andrews, denies 'publicity stunt' accusations
Price says she hasn't spoken to Andrews since Wednesday night, telling fans in a recent YouTube update that he was attempting to leave the UAE.
"The last time I heard from him, he FaceTimed me, he had a hood on and said, ‘I've just been captured or arrested’ and had ties around his hand, not handcuffs, and said ‘they're coming back for me’," she explains.
Price denies accusations that this is a publicity stunt, calling the claims 'disgusting'.
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for FCDO has given the following statement to LADbible Group: "We are supporting the family of a British man and are in contact with the local authorities."
Topics: Katie Price, Celebrity, World News