
Katie Price has issued an update on her husband Lee Andrews after he's been declared a 'missing person'.
The reality star said her husband of four months has been missing for five days while in Dubai and that she last heard from him on a FaceTime call on Wednesday.
During the call, the self-proclaimed businessman from Manchester said people were 'coming' for him and that he was trapped in a 'dirty old van'.
According to the mum-of-five, Andrews has now been officially reported missing both to authorities in Dubai and to the British Embassy.
Advert
She explained on her YouTube channel 'Katie Price' that police have so far been unable to locate him or determine whether he has been detained.
Price went on to address claims made by The Sun that the whole thing is a 'publicity stunt' after journalist Clemmie Moodie claimed he scammed her out of £1,000 and was hiding out in Dubai.

"He is squatting in a slightly run-down villa, frantically planning a route out of this ginormous hole he appears to have buried himself in, and is understood to be liaising with his few trusted contacts on a 'burner phone'," the report alleged.
Price hit back at the claims and said: “I'm really upset and distressed that everyone thinks I'm in on this. Are you guys actually joking?
“Like, come on, give me some credit. Why would I do that?

“I'm not listening to all the noise. What's going on out there? Because think about it. If this was you, it's not a nice situation to be in at all.”
She continued: “Yes, I know media writes stories, but at the end of the day, if someone knows where he is, then please come to me or come to the newspapers and we can find him.
“If there's anything I can say more to the press or the public, just get it everywhere that Lee is missing. We need to find him.

“And that's all I can say. Just please help find him.
“And then when we find him, I'm sure there'll be an explanation or something when we know exactly what's gone on.
“Until then, he's been silent for 5 days, gone off grid for 5 days. And that's not normal for anyone.
“I know there's all this stuff online that he's a con man, he's a scammer, but I just want to say to everyone, I want to find him. So, just keep your eyes open.”
An FCDO Spokesperson told LADbible: "We are supporting the family of a British man and are in contact with the local authorities."
LADbible Group has contacted representatives of Katie Price for comment.
Katie Price's missing husband: a timeline
12 May: Missed UK television appearance
The Dubai businessman, originally from Manchester, is supposed to be on an episode of Good Morning Britain alongside his wife.
When asked if Andrews got arrested at the airport, Price says: "No. You know, they just said it to me in there.
"So, I just said, 'Lee, apparently a British man has been detained. Can you just confirm that it's not you?' Because I obviously know it's not him.
"So, he's just done a voice note back and laughing emojis. 'No, it's not me' and a voice note. And he's just sent me pictures."
In a vlog on her YouTube channel, Price shares footage of herself calling Andrews after her GMB appearance, telling him: "None of them believe you're coming at all. The fact is, you've just got to get here and prove everyone wrong.
"They're like, 'Kate, do you know anything about this man?'"
13 May: Last known contact
Price says on her channel that Andrews is 'at the airport going through the border control to get his exit stamp'.
"So, he said he's 100 percent, a billion percent, coming today," she adds.
14–16 May: Communication suddenly stops
Price says she and Andrews are normally in 'constant contact' and it's 'worrying' that she can't get through to him on the phone.
"We're now wondering, as far-fetched as it is, he's a missing person," she adds. "I don't know if he's been kidnapped."
16 May: Price pleads 'please help me find my husband'
Over the weekend, Price says, 'the truth is, Lee has been missing for three days'.
"Lee was trying to get through the border near Hatta and, oh God, this is so discombobulating," she continues. "His location went off at 10:03, Wednesday night, that's the last contact anyone's had, his family and me.
"This is the third day now, obviously, he phoned me before the location went off. He's in the middle of nowhere, obviously, I'm worried."
Price adds that 'the last FaceTime call I had with him… he had ties around his hand and a hood'
"He sounded really worried and said like whispering, ‘They're coming for me now. They're coming for me. I've got to go’,” she explains.
17–18 May: Missing person report filed
According to The Sun, a missing person report has been lodged by his family at the British Embassy in Dubai.
"Lee is officially a missing person now," a source tells the outlet.
"Katie is in constant contact with his family and is desperately worried. And she’s mortified — she’s seen people calling it a stunt and that she must be in on it, but she’s absolutely not.
"This is such a worrying, upsetting situation."
19 May: Accusations emerge that Andrews is on the run
In a lengthy expose published by The Sun, journalist Clemmie Moodie accuses Andrews of scamming her out of £1,000, as well as claiming that he is currently hiding out in Dubai.
"Lee has NOT been kidnapped; he is simply in hiding after also ghosting his devastated wife for the past six days," she claims. "He is not dead. He is not in jail. And he has not been detained."
"He is squatting in a slightly run-down villa, frantically planning a route out of this ginormous hole he appears to have buried himself in, and is understood to be liaising with his few trusted contacts on a 'burner phone'," the report alleges.
This follows claims from numerous partners that Andrews scammed them out of money, which he denies.
Price details final FaceTime call with Andrews, denies 'publicity stunt' accusations
Price says she hasn't spoken to Andrews since Wednesday night, telling fans in a recent YouTube update that he was attempting to leave the UAE.
"The last time I heard from him, he FaceTimed me, he had a hood on and said, ‘I've just been captured or arrested’ and had ties around his hand, not handcuffs, and said ‘they're coming back for me’," she explains.
Price denies accusations that this is a publicity stunt, calling the claims 'disgusting'.
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for FCDO has given the following statement to LADbible Group: "We are supporting the family of a British man and are in contact with the local authorities."
Topics: Katie Price, Celebrity