• Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • LAD Originals

U OK M8?
Free To Be
Citizen Reef

To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders

Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications

Not now

Huge Python Bit Teenager's Penis While He Was Sitting On The Loo


| Last updated 

Huge Python Bit Teenager's Penis While He Was Sitting On The Loo

Brace yourselves, this story will make you shudder... a teenager has been rushed to hospital after a python bit his penis while he was on the loo.


Told you.

Yesterday evening (8 September), 18-year-old Siraphop Masukarat was doing his business while watching videos on his phone when he felt a sharp, burning pain in the worst possible part of his body.


After jumping up, the uni student looked down to find the snake with its gnashers fully clamped into the tip of his penis. Ouch.

With the python still attached, Siraphop - who is from Nonthaburi, central Thailand - had to slam the toilet door on the animal until it let go of his manhood.

He swiftly ran out of the blood-splattered bathroom with his trousers around his ankles, leaving the snake to slither its way back into the toilet.

Siraphop's understandably concerned mum managed to calm her son down while the paramedics made their way to the house, before rushing him to nearby Bang Yai Hospital to treat his gruesome wounds.

Credit: Newsflare
Credit: Newsflare

This included an antibiotic wash to kill off any bacteria, as well as a brutal four stitches at the tip of his penis. Again, ouch.

Siraphop said: ''I was watching video clips on my phone when suddenly, I felt pain in my penis.

"I grabbed it and found a snake biting my genitals.


''I was shocked and stood up, which pulled the snake with me. I ran out of the bathroom, knocking the snake down by shutting the door.

''The doctor said my penis can be used as normal soon.''

Once they knew all was well with the lad's lad, animal handlers were called to Siraphop's home where they found the python still sitting in the toilet bowl - presumably waiting for its next victim.

Luckily, they were able to catch the four-foot-long creature before it could cause any more damage, using equipment to get it out and release it back into local woodland.


Siraphop's mum, Sutapath, said she is still in shock about the incident: "I don't know how the snake got into my house. It could have been through the drain connected to the toilet.

"I know the snake really hurt my son but I'm relieved it was only a non-venomous python.

"If it was a cobra, he would be dead.

''He will be scared every time he goes to the toilet. But he's recovering well at the hospital and I'm thankful to the rescue volunteers for catching the snake.''

Featured Image Credit: Newsflare

Topics: Viral, World News, Thailand, Weird

More like this

Chosen for YouChosen for You


'Tent boy' gifted new bed as record-breaking run comes to an end

8 hours ago

Most Read StoriesMost Read

Mums go on 12 hour trip to Ibiza for £34 and get back for school run

a day ago