| Last updated
As well as kicking seven shades out of people, Conor McGregor is known for enjoying a drink or two every now and again.
And during his sessions, the two-weight UFC champion often likes to post on social media, whether it's threats to fellow fighters or impenetrable ramblings - many of which get deleted a few hours later.
Well, fans think the 33-year-old will be getting rid of the snaps he posted to his Instagram account last night (13 January).
The photos were taken in his Black Forge Inn bar in Dublin, Ireland, just a day after the pub was reportedly targeted in an arson attack.
In the series of photos, the former champion can be seen enjoying a few drinks and some food.
He posted the pics with the caption: "Happy thirsty Thursday everyone out there enjoy yourselves because life is a b**** and then you die.
"You never know when you gonna go. RIP all our soaring souls, they are still right here among us! Spirits remain!"
However, some of his followers jumped into the comments to suggest he will probably be removing them once he wakes up with a hangover from hell.
One follower wrote: "He be deleting this post tomorrow."
"This will be deleted soon LOL," put another.
But not everyone was so opposed to the Notorious enjoying a good old knees up.
Praising the fighter, a fan wrote: "Haha Conor is the life of the party. Well deserved champ."
This comes after McGregor's £2 million pub was reportedly targeted in a petrol bomb attack.
The fighter opened the swanky boozer in Dublin, Ireland, last year and regularly posts about it on his social media channels.
However, sources close to him said the Black Forge Inn was the subject of an attack on Wednesday (12 January) night.
It's understood that two individuals on scooters were seen driving towards the pub, which was closed at the time, shortly before the incident is said to have happened.
McGregor had been at the venue earlier that night to host an event.
A source told Dublin Live: "There was two people allegedly spotted on scooters who passed the establishment at the time and next thing they were being chased by two others who had come out of the property.
"McGregor had been holding a taste testing menu in the pub at the same time so the alleged attackers may have assumed he was inside."
Fortunately, the police told the publication that the pub was not damaged, but they are appealing for witnesses.
A spokesperson said: "Gardai are investigating an incident of attempted criminal damage at a licenced premises on the Drimnagh Road last night, Wednesday 12th January 2022.
"No damage was done to the premises.
"Gardai are appealing for witnesses in relation to this incident is asked to contact Gardai.
"Anyone with any information is asked to contact Crumlin Garda station on 01 666 2000, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111 or any Garda station."
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read