The Royal family has been hit by Covid-19 again, with Prince Charles testing positive.
This is the second time the Prince of Wales has contracted the virus, having already picked it up in March, 2020 in the early stages of the pandemic.
A statement from Clarence House, where Charles resides with his wife, Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall, said the Prince is now self-isolating.
This morning The Prince of Wales has tested positive for COVID-19 and is now self-isolating.- The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall (@ClarenceHouse) February 10, 2022
HRH is deeply disappointed not to be able to attend today's events in Winchester and will look to reschedule his visit as soon as possible.
Charles had been scheduled to attend an event in Winchester to mark the 70th anniversary of his mother, Queen Elizabeth, taking the throne.
Clarence House said he was 'deeply disappointed' he could no longer be there.
Camilla has reportedly tested negative and continued with her commitments on Thursday.
Charles, aged 73 and next in line to the throne, confirmed in December he had received his booster vaccine.
Reports have suggested Charles 'recently' spent time with the Queen, aged 95, however she is reportedly not showing any symptoms.