• iconNews
  • videos
  • entertainment
  • Home
  • News
    • UK News
    • US News
    • Australia
    • Ireland
    • World News
    • Weird News
    • Viral News
    • Sport
    • Technology
    • Science
    • True Crime
    • Travel
  • Entertainment
    • Celebrity
    • TV & Film
    • Netflix
    • Music
    • Gaming
    • TikTok
  • LAD Originals
    • Say Maaate to a Mate
    • Daily Ladness
    • Lad Files
    • UOKM8?
    • FreeToBe
    • Extinct
    • Citizen Reef
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • LADbible Group
  • UNILAD
  • SPORTbible
  • GAMINGbible
  • Tyla
  • UNILAD Tech
  • FOODbible
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube

LAD Entertainment

YouTube

LAD Stories

Submit Your Content
Man captures 'clearest evidence yet' of the Loch Ness Monster

Home> News> UK News

Updated 02:59 20 Oct 2023 GMT+1Published 03:00 20 Oct 2023 GMT+1

Man captures 'clearest evidence yet' of the Loch Ness Monster

The Loch Ness Centre has been blown away by the images.

Stewart Perrie

Stewart Perrie

A person walking near Loch Ness in Scotland has captured something very odd in the water.

John Howie pulled out his camera and focused it on the object just before it went back below the surface.

It was moving towards the tree line and was estimated to be around 15ft long.

He sent the images over to the Loch Ness Centre, who has been blown away by the pictures.

Advert

Loch Ness Centre General Manager Paul Nixon said: “At the Loch Ness Centre, we love hearing about these encounters with Nessie.

“It’s a phenomenon boasting over 1,000 eyewitness accounts and recorded sightings, alongside lots of unexplained evidence.

SWNS

“At the Loch Ness Centre, guests can hear real people’s stories, discover artefacts, and listen to scientific debate on the existence of Nessie to help them make up their own mind on images such as this.”

This is the eighth reported sighting of Nessie in this year alone.

Advert

Earlier this year, the largest search for the mythical beast in 50 years was launched to see if they could get definitive prove it exists.

The Loch Ness Centre at Drumnadrochit teamed up with a group of researchers from Loch Ness Exploration (LNE) to conduct the exploration.

It was thought to be the most in-depth survey since the Loch Ness Investigation Bureau went in search for signs of the monster way back in 1972.

Groups of volunteers and experts deployed special equipment that has never been used on the loch before to find Nessie.

Drones produced thermal imaging of the infamous waters in the hope of identifying any strange anomalies lurking in the deep.

Advert

There were no major updates following the search, however John Howie's recent pictures do raise some eyebrows.

A spokesman for the centre said: ''The Loch Ness Centre has recently reported a new sighting of Scotland’s beloved monster, which is possibly the clearest evidence this year of Nessie’s existence.

''Captured on Sunday 8th October at around 5pm, John Howie spotted something mysterious in the Loch, moving slowly towards the tree line before it disappeared and estimates it to be around 12-15 feet long!''


Featured Image Credit: SWNS

Topics: Loch Ness Monster

Stewart Perrie
Stewart Perrie

Stewart Perrie is a Senior Journalist at LADbible. Stewart has covered the conflict in Syria for LADbible, interviewing a doctor on the front line, and has contributed to the hugely successful UOKM8 campaign. He is in charge of the LADbible Australia editorial content and social presence.

X

@stewartperrie

Advert

Advert

Advert

  • Scientists develop photos from 50-year-old camera trap to discover truth about Loch Ness Monster
  • Mystery behind Loch Ness Monster may have finally been 'solved' by Oxford scientist
  • Loch Ness Monster mystery could finally be solved as expert makes bombshell discovery
  • Loch Ness Monster camera lost for 55 years finally recovered nearly 600 feet below surface with eerie photos

Choose your content:

19 mins ago
14 hours ago
15 hours ago
  • Facebook/Amie UptonFacebook/Amie Upton
    19 mins ago

    Funeral director's tragic loss explained after she kept dead baby's body in bouncer

    It spurred her to create her own business and campaign for a change in law

    News
  • BBCBBC
    14 hours ago

    How Akinwale Arobieke became an 'urban myth' as bodybuilder found dead at 64

    The bodybuilder was famously banned from touching people's muscles as part of a Sexual Offences Protection Order

    News
  • Youtube/Arlo Medical InjectionsYoutube/Arlo Medical Injections
    14 hours ago

    Man only injected half of his face with botox to see what would happen after two weeks

    He took it upon himself to compare both sides of his face after injecting one with Botox

    News
  • NetflixNetflix
    15 hours ago

    Harrowing true story of plane crash victims that turned to cannibalism when they ran out of food

    In 1972 a plane with 45 people on board crashed in the Andes, the survivors were forced to resort to cannibalism

    News