Woman freaks out after going to the toilet and realises she just peed on a huge snake
| Last updated
A woman has an absolute meltdown after realising she accidentally peed on a snake.
A TikToker who goes by the name ‘Christina Phillips 998’, uploaded a terrifying video after finding a yellow rat snake in her toilet bowl.
The woman was ‘scared to death’ after making a pitstop and realising she had accidentally peed on the reptile without even knowing.
In the video, which has now been viewed over 10 million times, the woman screams after she makes the horrifying discovery: “Oh my god. I just peed; I peed!!”
“Look how big it is, oh my god,” she cries as she struggles to breathe.
Where is Samuel L. Jackson when you need him?
The 22-second clip had many viewers shook, as one person wrote: “This is my worst fear.”
Another said: “NGL, the realisation of the snake after peeing woulda kinda killed me instantly, like I would not have recovered from that, you’re better than me.”
A third commented: “This is why I check every time before sitting because it actually happens.”
While another joked: “My bathroom would have bullet holes everywhere after that.”
While some people might think this is a rarity, it happens more often than you'd think.
Earlier this year, a woman was bitten by a snake lurking in the bathroom.
BBC News reported that Helen Richards, 59, was struck while on the toilet in a relative’s house in Brisbane.
Thankfully, the snake was non-venomous.
Richards received minor puncture wounds from the 1.5m (5ft) carpet python after she felt a ‘sharp tap’.
"I jumped up with my pants down and turned around to see what looked like a longneck turtle receding back into the bowl,” she told The Courier Mail.
Handler Jasmine Zeleny, who retrieved the snake after the attack, said it wasn’t uncommon to find these legless reptiles sitting in the toilet, especially in hot weather.
The snake handler added that Ms Richards’ wounds were immediately treated with an antiseptic, adding her injuries weren’t serious.
"Unfortunately, the snake's preferred exit point was blocked after being spooked by Helen sitting down, and it lashed out in fear," Ms Zeleny told BBC News.
"By the time I got there, she had trapped the snake and calmed down. Helen treated the whole situation like a champion."
I'm never entering the bathroom without a machete again.