Advert

Latest

6 minutes ago
Advert
an hour ago
Advert

Most Popular

6 hours ago
Advert

​Puppy Gives Owner Shock As It Chows Down On Bright Pink Dragon Fruit

​Puppy Gives Owner Shock As It Chows Down On Bright Pink Dragon Fruit

A puppy gave the owner the shock of its life when it was found munching away on some dragonfruit - looking very much like an extra in Carrie.

Advert

The four-month-old bulldog pup, named Tua Lek, managed to get himself completely covered in the magenta-coloured flesh from a piece of dragon fruit in Bangkok, Thailand, on 10 November.

Tua Lek, you're giving an entirely new meaning to the term 'mucky pup'.

The puppy's owner understandably had quite the shock when they discovered the young dog, and couldn't believe their eyes when they saw he was splashed head-to-toe in bright red.

The owner, Kanok Lamsin, said: "I couldn't believe it when I found him.

"I don't know why he has to be so sloppy when he eats the dragon fruit.''

Advert
Credit: Newsflare
Credit: Newsflare

In the clip, Tua Lek looks completely oblivious to his inadvertently striking fashion statement, smacking his lips as he chows down on his vibrant snack.

Despite the alarming sight of Tua Lek tucking into the fruit, according to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, dragon fruit - or pitaya - is non-toxic to dogs.

However, it's not advisable to let your dog eat the chewy dragon fruit skin, as this may cause digestive issues, so best to stick with the flesh - which ranges in colour from white through to hot pink or red.

While the bulldog's little feast certainly looked bad, at least it's only splattered in the pink juice from the fruit - unlike these guys, who managed to dye their entire bodies bright green after getting into their owner's cupboard.

The French bulldogs somehow managed to raid a kitchen cupboard and cover themselves in green food colouring, making them look a bit like the Incredible Hulk.

Owner Yada Ornsomjit, from in Lamphun in northern Thailand, said she got a shock when she woke up on Saturday morning (20 July) and saw the pair in the kitchen.

The look of regret is clear in this doggo's eyes. Credit: Viral Press
The look of regret is clear in this doggo's eyes. Credit: Viral Press

Worse still, dogs Dam-nam and Sai-Aua didn't just colour their own fur, but also their bedding, part of the floor and surfaces - which I'm sure Yada was delighted with.

''I forgot to shut the kitchen door the night before," Yada admitted.

"But I couldn't believe they went inside and made everything green.

''My husband and I spent half a day washing them about three times, but some parts of their bodies were still green. We were really tired, but they seemed not to know what they had done wrong.''

Featured Image Credit: Newsflare

Topics: Viral, News, Animals, Dogs

Jess Hardiman

Jess is a journalist at LADbible who graduated from Manchester University with a degree in Film Studies, English Language and Linguistics - indecisiveness at its finest, right there. She also works for FOODbible and its sister page Seitanists, which are both a safe haven for her to channel a love for homemade pasta, fennel and everything else in between. You can contact Jess at [email protected]

 

Next Up

​Cat Gets Tail Shaved For Surgery And Seriously Weirds Out The Internet

​Cat Gets Tail Shaved For Surgery And Seriously Weirds Out The Internet

3 months ago