Author Claims Most Serial Killers Are Taurus
An author has discovered that the majority of the most prolific serial killers in modern history are that of a certain star sign - specifically Taureans.
Criminologists have known that murderers generally tend to share similar personality traits, but it turns out that it may also prove that there's some truth in astrology too.
British author David Jester has spent two years looking into zodiac signs of the most notorious killers in the UK and US.
Jester's new thriller The Clinic is out this week, and it interestingly found that more killers on his list were born a Taurus - between 20 April and 20 May.
Two other stand out dates were 24 April and 18 February - with most killers born on these days.
Obviously, the jury is out on whether star signs can really give an insight in to your personality or whether it's all a load of shite, but every Taurean I've met have had a bit of a funny side.
More Like ThisMore Like This
Some of the most famous ones include the following:
- H. H. Holmes - said to be the first modern serial killer in the US, he created a murder castle - a devous man who chased money
- Michael Ryan who was the individual behind The Hungerford Massacre. He armed himself with assault rifles, killing his community before killing himself
- David Copeland is known as the London Nail Bomber - a Neo-Nazi who killed anyone who wasn't white
- Karla Homolka was a Canadian serial killer who raped and murdered children with her husband
- Albert Fish was one of the most well-known serial killers in the US - he was a child rapist and a cannibal. Lovely
- Levi Bellfield (Born May 17, 1968): A child killer and rapist in the United Kingdom.
- Orville Lynn Majors (Born April 24 1961):
- Robert Black (Born April 21, 1947): A Scottish serial killer and paedophile.
- Steve Wright (Born April 24 1958): An English serial killer who raped and murdered several women.
- Martha Beck (Born, May 6, 1920)
Other prolific killers however, weren't Taureans. Fred West, for example was a Libran. Peter Sutcliffe, aka The Yorkshire Ripper killed prostitutes in 1970s England because of what was described as a 'severe distaste for women' - he was a Gemini. They are known to adapt to their social circle.
Sagittarians are known for their 'free spirit' - famous killers of this star sign include Rose West, Ted Bundy and Dennis Nilsen, meaning there may or may not be any correlation between star sign and murderous tendencies.
Featured Image Credit: PA
Topics: uk news
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read