Amber Heard has released a statement only hours after her ex-husband Johnny Depp's dropped his first-ever TikTok post.
The Pirates of the Caribbean star thanked his fans for their support alongside a montage of clips of himself.
"We’ve been everywhere together, we have seen everything together. We have walked the same road together.
"We did the right thing together, all because you cared. And now, we will all move forward together."
Depp added: “You are, as always, my employers and once again I am whittled down to no way to say thank you, other than just by saying thank you. So, thank you. My love and respect, JD."
More than two million people have liked Depp's first TikTok post, but we'll bet one of them wasn't Amber Heard.
The 36-year-old actor dropped a new statement in the hours after her ex-husband's post via Law & Crime reporter Cathy Russon.
Statement in response to Depp's recent TikTok message to his fans.— Cathy Russon (@cathyrusson) June 7, 2022
"As Johnny Depp says he's 'moving forward,' women's rights are moving backward. The verdict's message to victims of domestic violence is...be afraid to stand up and speak out.”
Spokesperson for #AmberHeard
The Aquaman star slammed her ex-husband's claims he is 'moving forward'.
"As Johnny Depp says he's 'moving forward,' women's rights are moving backward," the statement said.
"The verdict's message to victims of domestic violence is [to] be afraid to stand up and speak out.”
This is the second statement the 36-year-old actor has released in the wake of the defamation trial against her ex-husband.
After losing the trial last week, Heard shared a statement on social media saying she was ‘heartbroken’ about the outcome.
She wrote: “The disappointment I feel today is beyond words ... I'm even more disappointed with what this verdict means for other women.
"It is a setback. It sets back the clock to a time when a woman who spoke up and spoke out could be publicly shamed and humiliated.”
She added: “It sets back the idea that violence against women is to be taken seriously."
In court, the Pirates of the Caribbean actor proved a 2018 article written by Heard was defamatory and, in return, was awarded $15 million (AU $20.7 million, £12 million) by a jury, which later capped at $10.35 million (AU $14.2 million, £8.2 million) by Judge Penny Azcarate.
In a separate verdict, Heard was awarded $2 million (AU $2.7 million, £1.5 million) in damages in a counterclaim against her ex over defamatory comments made by his lawyer Adam Waldman, who referred to her abuse claims as a 'hoax'.
Featured Image Credit: Anne-Marie Forker / Alamy Stock Photo. REUTERS / Alamy Stock Photo.