Advert

Latest

Psychologist Explains How We Can Tackle Mental Health Impact Of Lockdown
published atin 29 minutes
Advert
Advert

Most Popular

Advert
News

Woman Rushed To Hospital After Vibrator Gets Stuck In Her Bladder

Woman Rushed To Hospital After Vibrator Gets Stuck In Her Bladder

What people do in the privacy of their own homes is no one's business but their own. That is, however, until they end up being rushed to hospital after getting a mini vibrator stuck inside themselves.

Stuck so far inside, in fact, that it becomes lodged in their bladder, continuing to buzz while confusing the doctors searching for it.

Advert

And that's precisely what happened to one woman who - for obvious reasons - didn't want to be named, after a dinner date with her boyfriend in Mesa, Arizona, earlier this month went horribly wrong.

Speaking to AZ Family, the woman said: "Every time it went off it was like my entire abdomen was vibrating."

The sex toy became lodged while the woman was using it with her boyfriend. Credit: AZ Family
The sex toy became lodged while the woman was using it with her boyfriend. Credit: AZ Family

She went on to tell the publication that she had been wearing her new $69 (£53) Vesper Vibrator Necklace while out on the date, with the couple using it later that night.

But somehow, the four-inch sex aid became stuck inside her, causing a great deal of discomfort.

Advert

She added: "I moved and out of nowhere I just felt a really sharp pain." Her partner was also stumped as to where it had disappeared to.

A few moments later, the couple suddenly realised the magnitude of what had just happened.

Doctors operated on the unnamed woman and removed the sex aid. Credit: AZ Family
Doctors operated on the unnamed woman and removed the sex aid. Credit: AZ Family

More Like This

1 of 6
Man's Bladder Ripped Apart After Holding Urine For Hours During Drinking Session
News

Man's Bladder Ripped Apart After Holding Urine For Hours During Drinking Session

She went on: "First reaction was panic because I had just lost something inside of me that was still going off... still vibrating."

The woman was later rushed to the hospital and into theatre. Doctor Greg Marchand, an obstetrician-gynecologist, was one of a group of surgeons who got to work performing pelvic exams.

He said: "The emergency room staff wasn't able to find it in the vagina."

After carrying out an x-ray on the woman, Dr. Marchand says he was utterly shocked when he saw how far the device had gone.

She has since said that she will 'probably' stop using sex toys. Credit: CBS
She has since said that she will 'probably' stop using sex toys. Credit: CBS

It had entered her body though her urethra and travelled into the bladder, where it then turned sideways. Yikes.

The doctor continued: "I was really surprised when I'm looking in the abdomen and realising this device is actually in the bladder.

"I've never seen a case like this in my entire career." I'll bet.

The woman was then operated on and the vibrator was removed from her body.

Following her ordeal, it has been reported that the woman intends to sue the company who made the product due to a lack of adequate warning.

She has also said that she will 'probably' stop using sex toys in the bedroom.

Featured Image Credit: AZ Family

Topics: Viral, Dating, Interesting, US News, Technology, Weird, Health

Dominic Smithers

Dominic graduated from the University of Leeds with a degree in French and History. Like you, Dom has often questioned how much use a second language has been. Well, after stints working at the Manchester Evening News, the Accrington Observer and the Macclesfield Express, along with never setting foot in France, he realised the answer is surprisingly little. But I guess, c'est la vie. Contact us at [email protected]