Advert

Latest

Protestors Booed Donald Trump As He Paid His Respects To The Late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
published at7 hours ago
Advert
Advert

Most Popular

Advert
News

Cute Dogs Get Into Kitchen Cupboard And Dye Themselves Green With Food Colouring

Cute Dogs Get Into Kitchen Cupboard And Dye Themselves Green With Food Colouring

A dog owner has learnt first-hand the dangers of leaving a couple of curious pups alone, after she woke up to find they'd managed to dye themselves bright green.

The adorable French bulldogs somehow managed to raid a kitchen cupboard and cover themselves in green food colouring, making them look a bit like the Incredible Hulk.

Owner Yada Ornsomjit, from in Lamphun, northern Thailand, said she got a shock when she woke up on Saturday morning (20 July) and saw the pair in the kitchen. Well, yeah, I bet she did.

Advert

Dogs Dam-nam and Sai-Aua didn't just colour their own fur, but also their bedding, part of the floor and surfaces - which I'm sure Yada was delighted with.

''I forgot to shut the kitchen door the night before," Yada admitted. "But I couldn't believe they went inside and made everything green.

The look of regret is clear in this doggo's eyes. Credit: Viral Press
The look of regret is clear in this doggo's eyes. Credit: Viral Press

''My husband and I spent half a day washing them about three times, but some parts of their bodies were still green. We were really tired, but they seemed not to know what they had done wrong.''

Advert

While little Dam-nam and Sai-Aua's naughty behaviour was a bit of the bum for their owners, one cute pooch in Wales ended up leaving his owners seriously out of pocket when he ate £160 ($200). And, as a consequence of his monetary snack, the pup had to undergo emergency treatment which cost £130 ($160).

More Like ThisMore Like This

1 of 6
Brazilian Priest Brings Dogs Into Church To Get People To Adopt Them
News

Brazilian Priest Brings Dogs Into Church To Get People To Adopt Them

Ozzie the Labradoodle ate a letter which also contained £160 in £20 notes when it was posted through his owner's letterbox last April.

Owner Judith Wright had to rush the pooch to Murphy & Co Veterinary Practice, where he was given medicine to make him vomit.

Most of the cash was ripped up, partially digested and definitely not going to be accepted in your local Asda. However, they did manage to salvage four of the £20 notes.

Advert
Ozzie ate £160, but at least he had the decency to look guilty. Credit: Murphy & Co Veterinary Practice
Ozzie ate £160, but at least he had the decency to look guilty. Credit: Murphy & Co Veterinary Practice

64-year-old Judith said: "He has been known to eat other items before, but never money.

"Someone owed us money and popped it through the letter box, that's how Ozzie got hold of it.

"The vet managed to retrieve the notes along with a plastic money clip - Ozzie had eaten the lot."

Advert

Thankfully, although the money was pretty much buggered, Ozzie is fine and his owners have vowed to fit a cage to the back of the letterbox, just in case.

Featured Image Credit: Viral Press

Topics: Dog, Animals

Claire Reid

Claire is a journalist at LADbible who, after dossing around for a few years, went to Liverpool John Moores University. She graduated with a degree in Journalism and a whole load of debt. When not writing words in exchange for money she is usually at home watching serial killer documentaries surrounded by cats. You can contact Claire at [email protected]