| Last updated
Teenagers aren't exactly known for being the tidiest of people, but one mum got the shock of her life when she moved her son's bed. Have a look in the video below:
And she was left open-mouthed at the utter mess that she was presented with.
The video shows Amanda entering her son's bedroom and looking along the left-hand side of his bed.
The camera then pans down to the floor, showing dozens of crisp wrappers, empty drinks bottles and paper plates... basically, a lot of crap.
Clearly not that impressed, she then gets her son to grab the hoover and clear it all up.
It was posted with the caption: "When is the last time you cleaned under your teenager's bed?!!"
Since the video was shared, it has been viewed more than 17.6 million times, with thousands of people sharing their thoughts on it.
But while it is pretty disgusting, many pointed out that they felt it could have been 'so much worse'.
One user said: "Still not as bad as I was thinking it would be."
Another said: "This is pretty normal for a teen. Especially under a bed. Stuff gets pushed here and forgotten."
But a third disagreed: "The people that are saying 'it's not that bad' makes me scared to see what is 'bad'."
Now, while we're on the subject of bedrooms, it might also behove the young teen to listen to some more advice about bedroom cleanliness from Dr Karan Raj.
Last year, the NHS doctor, who has made a name for himself on TikTok, explained why you shouldn't make your bed first thing in the morning.
In a video posted to his channel, Dr Raj said: "Stop making your bed first thing in the morning, it's going to make you healthy.
"Making your bed in the morning traps dust mites that have accumulated over night. These microscopic predators, which are less than a millimetre long, feed on the scales of human skin and thrive in moist environments.
"When we sleep at night, our bodies become warm and sweaty, making them prime targets for these mites to feed on.
"They will leave behind excretions which can give us asthma or allergy-like symptoms.
"So making your bed in the morning traps all this moisture and provides a home for 1.5 million of these bad boys."
He added: "Instead leave your bed messy just for a while. It exposes these mites to air and sunlight, which dehydrate them and causes them to die."
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read