Advert

Latest

Man Wins $2 Million After Buying 'Wrong Scratchcard'
published atin an hour
Advert
Advert

Most Popular

Advert
News

Woman Takes Pet Raccoon To Fire Station Because It's High On Weed

Woman Takes Pet Raccoon To Fire Station Because It's High On Weed

A woman who seemingly has no idea what a firefighter actually does rocked up to a fire station to ask for help for her incredibly stoned pet raccoon.

Advert

The team at Wayne Township Fire Department were woken up by someone frantically ringing their doorbell over and over again, WTHR reports.

Fire captain Mike Pruitt told the news outlet that the team were 'quite certain' something bad was happening. So, we can assume they were reasonably surprised and relieved to open the door and find a woman there with her little ripped raccoon.

She told Pruitt that the raccoon had been accidentally 'exposed to too much' of someone else's weed and they were now panicking that it was overdosing.

He said: "They could tell that the raccoon was lethargic and met all of those symptoms that we typically run into when someone's been exposed to marijuana.


More Like This

1 of 6
Paragliding Instructor Takes To The Skies On A Couch
News

Paragliding Instructor Takes To The Skies On A Couch

Advert

"It really left the guys scratching their heads that someone brought a raccoon to the firehouse at 2 am seeking help, and especially with the condition the animal was in, so we hope that the raccoon made a full recovery."

There was some initial discussion over what the raccoon had actually ingested, according to the Indy Channel. With one officer saying it had eaten some meth - before another claims it was heroin.

The fire department tweeted about the incident and have been flooded with comments since, with people unable to believe what they're reading.

I have some questions about that tweet, to be honest. Did someone at Wayne Township FD draw that? Did they have it commissioned? Surely they didn't just find a stoned racoon in clip art?

Anyway, I digress, the job wasn't really one for the firefighters, so the little fella was sent home to sleep it off. Here's hoping he's feeling better now and has plenty of snacks to tide him over.

Featured Image Credit: PA

Topics: US News, Weird, Animals

Claire Reid

Claire is a journalist at LADbible who, after dossing around for a few years, went to Liverpool John Moores University. She graduated with a degree in Journalism and a whole load of debt. When not writing words in exchange for money she is usually at home watching serial killer documentaries surrounded by cats. You can contact Claire at [email protected]