'Time Traveller' From The Future Claims to Have Met Himself
A man claiming to to be from the year 2040 claims to have also met his future self, from the year 2070. Confused? You should be.
Noah Novak spoke to Apex TV about his not-so-chance meeting with himself, using voice-altering software and a blurred face, despite giving his 'real name'. Smart guy.
In the video, a reporter interviews Novak and a man who, when asked what year he's from, says '2070'.
Noah the Younger, as we'll call him for clarity (the guy from 2030), is asked whether Noah the Elder has provided any proof that he's actually him from 2070.
"He showed a bunch of personal info, like he said a bunch of things that I did... he said everything I did," he said.
"This is the type of stuff that someone would have to stalk me my whole life to find out. It would be really hard for someone to figure out all this information."
When asked if Noah the Elder had provided further information to prove it was him, Noah the Younger said it was classified, probably to stop the government getting to him. That old chestnut.
More Like ThisMore Like This
He then reiterated that to know all this stuff, Noah the Elder would have to have stalked him from 'the very beginning'.
He's been stalking you. For the love of crisps, Noah the Younger, Noah the Elder (or Jed, Tad, Johnny or whatever he's called) has been stalking you.
Noah the Elder said future selves have a microchip which prevents them from revealing information that could change a sequence of events. How convenient.
If that's true, the best thing to do would be to ask him 'Who won X football/soccer/basketball/lacrosse/wrestling/baseball game on day Y?', which would more or less stop him from saying anything at all and we could all go back to enjoying the wonderful year that is 2018.
Here are a few other things Noah has predicted/revealed:
- Current US president Donald Trump will be re-elected in the year 2020 - Goody goody gum drops
- Phones are going to start getting bigger towards the year 2030 - Why?
- Robots that can run a home are being slowly introduced - About fucking time
- Bitcoin is being used more but pennies are still knocking about. - Can still play money-up. Sweet.
- Global warming issues have increased and Northern America is now hotter, while Europe is colder - I could have told you this myself
- Humans fly to Mars in 2028 - the same year time travel is made public - I bet Richard Branson's the first.
- Electric cars can travel at 600mph - But the speed limit remains at 30mph, infuriating Clarkson
- Some diseases have been cured - including some forms of cancer - Well that's good.
- Artificial intelligence will be huge by 2021 and a popular device which will look like Google glasses but have the processing power of todays computers, will take over - Ace
- Arsene Wenger is still Arsenal manager - Added that one myself
Featured Image Credit: Apex TV
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read